The ECC small bag “master” auger packer is a heavy-duty gross weigh auger bagger for filling valve-type bags with dry flaked, powdered, pelleted, or granular materials.
- Bag Weight Accuracy: +-1/4% (load cells) or 1/2% (scale beam) obtainable with good product flow and consistent bulk density
- Production Rates: up to (6) 50 lb bags/minute
- Weight Range: 20 lbs to 110 lbs on bags; 50 lbs to 220 lbs on drums
- Standard units: (shown) with load cells and electronic controls. (Not shown) with scale beam.
- Available with 304 or 316 stainless steel with food grade welding and polish (when required) on all contacting surfaces.
All electronic scale component parts meet Handbook 44 specifications.